Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's REALLY going through your mind?

Dedicated: To all the real folks, who can admit that not all of their thoughts are pure and holy.

Restlessness. Love. Sex. Broken promises. Being led on for a year. Raw. Scorpio.
Emotional Chaos. Losing keys. Imbalance. Deep yearnings.
Finding Keys. Rejoicing. The hope of things coming together for the good.
Money. Cats. Stinking kitty litter. My favorite four legged stalkers laying outside my door. Flatulence.
Love. Making love. Wondering if anyone will ever truly reach the depths of my soul. The concept of a soul mate. Is it for everyone?
Learning. Spiritual growth. Sex. Sensual fantasies. My book(s). What tomorrow may bring. Tossing and turning.
Money. A new part-time job. How could he want marriage and babies for a year and do nothing?
Healing. Lack of great sex. Celibacy. Singleness. Determination. Throwing away sex toys = a very horny girl.
Tears of sadness. Peace. God collecting every one of my tears. Compassion.
Moving on and moving forward. Forgetting the past. Sadomasochism. Domination. Bedroom. Handcuffs.
Missing what could have been. Looking forward to what could be. Emotional confusion. Be real about the sexual being you are and stop hiding behind religion and the church: God knows and understands. Mercy. Liberation. Passion.
More tears, but a knowing that things will look up. Bills. Nosey family.

These are my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. by far the best blog article I've read all year! I can't believe no one left comments yet!

    ReplyDelete